At BeSpace, we like to make life as easy as possible for our customers. With our expert design team and skilled craftsmen, it couldn’t be any easier. You can also avail of the HRI tax incentive with us with savings of 13.5%!
1. Get in touch
- pick up the phone today and give us a call to arrange for one of our design team to visit your home. Maybe they can inspire some new ideas
- you can visit one of our showrooms in Dublin which are open 6 days a week. You have your room measurements and would like to get some ideas, just call in and speak with us. We will be happy to go through the different designs and possibilities for your project.
- alternatively you can download our helpful room planner, when you have the planner completed you can email it to us and we will get to work designing something special for you.
2. Design process
- once the measurements and wish list are obtained, the designer can begin work on your project. Our designers have an eye for style and functionality. We need approximately three working days to work on your initial design concept.
- upon creating the perfect design using the latest 3D imaging software, guided by your personal wish list, your designer will make contact with you and invite you to our showroom to discuss your design and costing of all work involved.
- some designs may need to be revised to get exactly what the client wants. All revisions can be done by email and take approximately 3 working days from request. This will save you an unnecessary trip to our showrooms.
- once you are happy with the final design proposals and costing’s, a final meet in our showroom with your designer will be necessary to confirm all finishes. At this point we will request a deposit and your designer will agree an installation date to suit you.
- after the design has been finalised with the client, the installations manager will be fully briefed on your particular project. A final site survey may be required by the installation manager who will oversee the complete running of your project on the ground.
- all projects are meticulously planned and coordinated with each client to ensure a stress free installation.
- we can organise plumbing, electrical work and other trades for your project or we can coordinate with your builder or architect so that everything runs smoothly.