This is a useful tool which may help you design your new space. Below are some useful tips
- Measure the width, length and height of the room.
- Indicate the position of gas, water, air vents and any electrical sockets.
- If you have copy of your house plan that contains your kitchen dimensions please bring this with you along with nay photos.
- If existing kitchen appliances are to be incorporated into your new kitchen, please state their dimensions. Guideline for your room measurements
- Measure the size, location and direction of the opening of all doors. The door frame & architrave must also be included in this measurement.
- Please indicate on drawing exterior walls.
- Indicate the position of any radiators, meters, boilers etc. and please state dimensions.
- Measure the size of all windows and height from the ﬂoor to base of windowsill.
Your dream space starts here!